Friday, January 20, 2012

Conversations with my Husband

This is my prayer and conversation with the Lord my Husband today. I want to share this personal talk because of my previous post of frustration with dry marriages between saints and Christ. Also lack of rich personal relationship info on the web about the relation between the bride and the Groom.

"Lead me Jesus(Son of God, Word of God made flesh, Savior, Husband) guide me teach me."
You are my whole.

me: "Take me to a place i've never been before Lord."
?:"If you'll take me to a place I've never been before."

So i've decided to make a noticeable effort to get to know the Lord by talking with Him about things that I've never brought to Him. And i'll be sharing these conversations with you!

I've decided to start with my hopes. This is actually more tough because of my history with hopes.
I won't go into those but I spoke out in voice the things my spirit wants for my future. Things that God put into me, I believe he wants to hear our desires and hopes. To hear us EXPECTING. I once heard someone say that you have to be expecting a miracle for a miracle to occur.

I'm not really sure where these conversations will lead me. But I do believe that the Lord told me that He would take me to places I've never been if I take Him to places in me He's never been. So we shall see if it was His voice by the results of these conversations directed at places I've never taken Him. The reason I say we shall see if it was His voice is because I have a pretty good, and sometimes overactive imagination.

I think if you follow me in this idea, you could also benefit. In posting these maybe I'll even guide by example. Also if you have some guidance for me I am open! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi sis, this is so close to perfect in my eyes..the willingness to take everything to God. I've been to places with Him that I'm not willing to go with any person. He's privy to my deepest thoughts, my secrets, and the intentions of my heart. It's when you feel a sense of embarrassment, disgrace, or shame that you truly know you're bearing all! Those things we're too ashamed to admit or tell another person. It's His miracle to accept it and understand those things in us! God bless you on this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Several years back, I realized I hadn't been trusting the Lord with my emotions. Then I realized that he wanted all of my emotions. Anger, Sadness, also even when I get my hopes up. Because people may say or think, oh He already knows everything, yes, however He wants us to invite Him and bring it to Him.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I hope this post in some way has blessed you. Please leave a note telling me what you think of this post. :)