Friday, February 10, 2012

Lord You're all I've got. 
Now the people in my life, small albeit, may be offended at that statement. 
But really You're all my spirit has. 
...sighs...                                                                                                             
Why and how do I go days without talking to you? 
You're my love. I begin to say, "I just wish You were..."  
*stops herself*  
I'm trapped to fleshy thinking. 
"I wish you were here with me in bodily form."  
But as the saying goes,(but is inadequate). I choose this saying to desribe Your greatness, compared to being with me in bodily form. Which is..
"You do me one better." Being in the flesh would limit You.   
"help me to not be so limited"  
"it is to your advantage that I go." John 16:4 Jesus speaking to some sorrow stricken disciples. Jesus saying that the Holy Spirit is to come down.
God would just be limited if I put Him into human form here on earth.
Any ways the world as I know it is not going to last an eternity, so I better get used to the spiritual realm which last for eternity.
"In the spiritual realm Lord is where you dwell, help me to have eyes in my spirit to see this spiritual realm."

1 comment:

  1. Amen sis, we struggle so in this flesh don't we? Oh my goodness how I have begged Him to manifest Himself in a real and tangible way so many times just for a second so I can see Him in my spirit long enough to gain some strength to go on!! I talk to Him so much throughout the day that people think I'm a loon, hehe. Don't forget Him sis. Talk to Him because you know He's there and for no other reason!!! The rest will fall into place at the end of your sentence, Praise God!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I hope this post in some way has blessed you. Please leave a note telling me what you think of this post. :)