Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Habitual Cheater?

So, I'm not the first.

It's dated back from the very beginning.
We as humans have been habitual cheaters on God.

I was reading Ezekiel 16 where God tells Israel that they have paid strangers to be in whoredom with them, rather than being with their husband(God).

We cheat on Him with some really pathetic excuses for reasons to cheat on a perfect match for us.

God is utterly beautiful.

On a rabbit trail, there is this very handsome young man that I sort of work with. He is such a distraction!
But I was communing with God the other night, and I realized...side note(I already sort of knew this but it became much clearer)
...I realized that if I were to put God in a human body that matched His beauty(which I realize is impossible, but I have to make things tangible for my small brain:) )He would be the most gorgeous super model man! 

And get this! He would want me!? And find me beautiful!? WOW!
And I cheat on this perfect man, that fits me like a puzzle piece. I am so stupid...with out Him.

1 comment:

  1. God DOES want us. And we ARE beautiful! We are made in His image and in His likeness. All of the beauty within us is Him. There's nothing good in me except God. He is my beauty, He is my grace, He is my wonder, He is my mystery, He is my smile, He is my laughter, He is my sparkle, He is my ability, He is my wisdom, He is my strength, He is my heart's song, He is my soul's depth, He is my love!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I hope this post in some way has blessed you. Please leave a note telling me what you think of this post. :)