Monday, October 3, 2011

Anticipation

Now that I'm seeing my flesh getting more distant everyday, I can't wait to see how much better it gets with
obeying His Words. 
Dying to my flesh.                                                                    
Deeper and deeper.                                                                                                                                     
I want my flesh to become like a fading dream upon awakening of my spirit. 
Which is strengthening on the Bread of Life.

1 comment:

  1. Glory to God! Bless you sis. The Holy Spirit bears witness with my spirit that your walk is evolving. I hear your understanding of the Truth. "...for they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit." Romans 8:5. To God be the Glory!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I hope this post in some way has blessed you. Please leave a note telling me what you think of this post. :)