Monday, December 17, 2012

Okay Blogosphere here's something you might find humorous.
Tonight I understood a truth on a deeper level than before.
But when it popped into my mind, I just had to laugh.
So here it is...
    "I think satan hates me."
Hahahahaha ROFL
I feel extra picked on lately. Kinda like I have an enemy or something.
I feel like such a bimbo. I swear I already knew this. But it was like somebody washed the fact out of my mind.
So how's everyone else feeling?
Anyone else feeling picked on by an enemy that hates us?
I guess this leaves only one alternative.
I'm bringing out the big guns!
The name of JESUS! Hallelujah. I have victory over satan in the name of Jesus!
Woowhoo!
I'm waking up tomorrow on the right side of the bed!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Kelline, I was trying to reply when my cold head was foggy and I hit remove and cannot figure out how to fix.
      :( I'm sorry. :(
      I was going to say, "Yes, will fight him together."

      Delete

Hi there, I hope this post in some way has blessed you. Please leave a note telling me what you think of this post. :)