Thursday, February 28, 2013

These words won't ring loudly to you, (the     reader) I'm sure.                                                 
These words have to be 
self-realized to ring out.                                                                    
But when you've finally had enough of just   taking what satan is dishing out...              
There'll be a loud welcomed reverberation in  your soul!                                                          
                                                                               
"I am the daughter of the KING!"                    
Just the name of JESUS and the Blood of      Jesus has authority over everything!"            
                                                                                
"In the name of Jesus I rebuke the spirits of, stress, anxiety, and fear, that have been        plaguing me."                                                      
                                                                                
I'm not sure why I put up with it this long.
Forgive me Lord. You died for my                    salvation, healing, and peace.    
What have you been putting up with?
Putting up with, when you're the son or daughter of THE King!              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I hope this post in some way has blessed you. Please leave a note telling me what you think of this post. :)