Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Still Shining!

I think my friend Kelline must have an extra special mission.
I think satan knows her potential.
Her potential of reaching people.
For my dear friend Kelline has been under his attack since she was born.
He is afraid of her true potential.
for he spends a lot of his manpower keeping her down.
But that's tough satan, because she still shines!
She still shines through all your attacks and firery darts.

Battle on dear sister!
We have the victory.
And the battle belongs to the Lord.


"In heavenly armour we'll enter the landThe battle belongs to the LordNo weapon that's fashioned against us shall standThe battle belongs to the Lord
We sing glory and honorPower and strength to the Lord(repeat)

The power of darkness comes in like a floodThe battle belongs to the LordHe's raised up a standard, the power of His bloodThe battle belongs to the Lord
When your enemy presses in hard do not fearThe battle belongs to the LordTake courage my friend, your redemption is nearThe battle belongs to the Lord"



1 comment:

  1. Oh sis!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! This means so much to me, not only the words of encouragement, but the knowledge you shared of what it means to be me. Monica, with tears in my eyes I tell you that there are no other people on earth who have ever understood the meaning of what you just said as it pertains to me and this horribly difficult life I've led. Nobody else has ever understood that from the time I was born I've been in this battle with the enemy. Not only me, but all of God's children. Every corner is a hiding place for him and there's no way I would have made it this far without Father and now, He's giving me a good sister who understands and supports me!!! Lord bless and keep you and may I never ever disappoint you!! I love you Monica, God is strong in you, and He has used you more than many times to bring comfort to me! I'll keep shining!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I hope this post in some way has blessed you. Please leave a note telling me what you think of this post. :)