Thursday, September 8, 2011

God is the sexiest!

Okay so I'm going through this learning experience.
It has something to do with God as my husband, my lover.
I am a single young woman and I can be so distracted by good looking men or the thought of marriage, and children.
BUT!
I'm changing my way of thinking.
We think this physical realm is the most REALITY.
That physical attraction is SO very strong.
That sex is the greatest pleasure.
When in all actuality,
The spiritual realm is the most REALITY!
I mean God invented sex! :)
Why would we not think He has something more attractive for us?
"Jesus, Lover of my soul,
Jesus, I will never let you go
You’ve taken me from the miry clay
You've set my feet upon the Rock, and now I know

I love you, I need you,
Though my world may fall, I’ll never let you go
My Saviour, my closest friend,
I will worship you until the very end"


2 comments:

  1. Very intersting concept and inspiring, I wrote a similar piece but have been hesistant to share, can't wait to read more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog, and I really like your honesty it's refreshing!!! Bahahaha oh, yes, I love that you used fudge as an example!!! I totally get it. Wow, yeah the spiritual realm is thee reality!!! Yes, the song you commented on in my blog is mine. It's more just like lyrics, no music yet. I had an old blog that I loved but I wanted it so anybody could read but that coworkers and family couldn't find it on the search engine, so I am painstakingly going thru my old blog and transferring them to my new blog and cutting out my real name. And then once that is done I can write and post new stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I hope this post in some way has blessed you. Please leave a note telling me what you think of this post. :)