Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Things God has pleasure in.

I'm learning so much lately. I never pictured God as happy or having pleasure in something. Not that I've thought He was so mean and angry. I never really pictured Him very emotional. Lets just say I have some emotional hangups for me to not see this in God. But maybe you've already realized this, but I'm going to share it any ways.
God I believe gets pleasure when we share Him with a nonbeliever.
Also, I've been making the comparison between His Word the seed, as the mans seed.
Also the soil of course as hearts of mankind. But I am going to symbolize an egg like a woman's egg for the heart.
I think that when we speak forth His Word(Himself) with a non-believer it is like the root meaning for intercourse, which conception could take forth, where His seed becomes alive in the heart or egg of a human soul.
What we see a sexual intercourse is what God gave us as a symbol or metaphor for sharing Him to nonbelievers in the spiritual realm.

Well tell me what you think, tell me even if you think I am a crazy off the path woman.

3 comments:

  1. no, i think it's a pretty apt metaphor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you for letting me know, I can't wait til the Day I see fully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for adding my blog and following it! I hope you like it! :) Thanks for sharing your heart. I know that God has emotions from His word, and I like to picture him smiling and rejoicing along with the angels every time someone trusts in Him. May you continue to find Truths in your life and in His word every day. In Christ, Claire

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I hope this post in some way has blessed you. Please leave a note telling me what you think of this post. :)