Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I will not be eaten!

1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walks about, seeking whom he may devour."

resist stedfast.don't let him intimidate you.

I will OVERCOME by the blood of the LAMB and the word of my testimony!

I'm working constantly on forgiveness
unforgiveness is a foothold for satan in our hearts,
also if we don't forgive neither will God forgive us!

My spirit is fighting my flesh, holding on to bitterness of unforgivsness is also pride, saying you have the right to hold onto this offense.

Remembering that PERFECT peace have they whose minds are stayed on the Lord.
Also that He inhabits the praises of His people.

God never leaves me nor forsakes me! :)

These trials are temporal, and the temporal withers like the grass of the fields.
Also lets remind satan what his ending is, shall we! We've won and have the victory and God is not going to throw us in the lake of fire because we are covered by the blood of His Son! Hallelujah thank you Jesus!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Monica, I'm Kelline from "LOVE FOR ALL." Your blog is beautiful, exciting, and spiritually insightful. Your walk with Christ has taken you to depths most of this world will never know. You're my sister. How beautiful, indeed, is our God! Beloved, precious, spiritual Being with unimaginable depths. He flows through the portals of my soul. Until one is baptized in the Holy Spirit, one can't possibly know "real." Follow the path you're on, it'll get you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying for you to experience the liberty of forgiveness

    Thank you for your kind remarks on my little piece of cyberland. I will listen to the sermon you suggested.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I hope this post in some way has blessed you. Please leave a note telling me what you think of this post. :)