Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Gentle reminders of His love for us.


His creation is packed with symbolism.
symbolism that points to Himself.
I know that He spoke it into creation,
but I can just imagine His mind scurrying about,
in the length of six days, 
maybe thinking to Himself, "How best can I put myself into the sky?"
"How can I show best my love in the stars?"
"How can I show them my humor in the animals?"
"Show them that I am gentle like a gentle breeze."
"And show them I am warm like the sun."

1 comment:

  1. Hi Monica, thanks for the link to rez. I went. I listened to "living waters" sermon but it was a guest speaker and I lost interest with him, unfortunatey after 10 mins. I didn't have time to listen to another but I have the link now. And I see completely how God would have thought that way(Gentle Reminders of His Love)since He is INDEED in everything. My deep thought on that issue has always been, "have you ever noticed how EVERYTHING that grows reaches UP?!!" Trees, plants, us, even a whale breaches up to the surface and sky. I've had such a horrible night (windwhield wipers quit on a very rainy night after school). And He was there in all of the tiny miracles that took place to get me home safe. I never did get them working, but He made other provisions. I even believe He forgave me for yelling at Him. After all, He's God. Raw human emotion is what He loves best!! Pray for me sis. I'll pray for you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I hope this post in some way has blessed you. Please leave a note telling me what you think of this post. :)