Sunday, November 20, 2011

If I put myself in His care we will take the greatest adventure ever!

There is something so special to me in being a woman.
I love how we crave someone to take care of us. Well it is foolish of me to speak for all women. I apologize. I love how vulnerable I can be with my Husband. That is Jesus. 
I love the earthly example of a healthy working union between a man and woman. When the wife can be vulnerable to her husband, the trust she has in him. I have this trust in the Lord and He will never abuse that or lose that trust.
Lately I've been asking the Lord to take me on an adventure.
Adventures are thrilling and the One leading has to have your complete trust and faith.
He is asking me, "Do you trust me?"

No one compares to Him. I don't mean to cut physical husbands down, that is not my intention. For God created the union. But no man on earth could ever compete. Jesus knows my every need before I even speak it. He knows my every thought. He knows my every wish, He formed me for Himself.
O that I would wrap myself up in Him. That His name would be close to my lips at all times. Praise of Him never to cease from my mouth. He WILL be my dwelling place.
Better is one day in your courts. Better is one day in your house, than thousands elsewhere. 



2 comments:

  1. Hey sis! Amen to this. How blessed are we? We get the husband of our dreams and the union lasts for all eternity. He'll never lie, cheat, or break our hearts. He'll never act jealous towards us or blame us unjustly. He'll always be there when we call and He'll always listen when we talk. Hallelujah! Glory to the Lamb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelline, you are so right, no-one, not even the most loving husband, can love us as perfectly as our Lord Jesus Christ. What wonderful images you have chosen for us. Thank you.

    "The LORD bless you and keep you;the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace." Numbers 6:24-26

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I hope this post in some way has blessed you. Please leave a note telling me what you think of this post. :)