Sunday, August 19, 2012

Faithfulness

I love that You God are truly amazing, and that things my spirit wants, are in There(In You), I just have to dig.
I have this inner craving for adventure.
And i felt something from inside me ask, "Is this a good enough adventure for you?' The adventure of seeking God out and the things of God. He is like a treasure separated and spread out. You find a little at a time.
I mean when someone first meets me, they're not going to understand or see every part of who I am.
It's the same with our Lord.
This is the Lover for me. A God who gives me a secret language and hides Himself for want of pursuit.
I am a private person, and God has His private side as well. What a perfect match He is for me. And for you.
And here is a little something thrown in from 1 John 2:28 but I have put it in metaphor.

" I don't want my Husband coming home after He's been away at war fighting for my freedom, and securing a place for us to live, and find me in bed with another man."





4 comments:

  1. EXCELLENT ....as in the metaphor at the end!!! I can only say, me neither. Mine is to love Him and His is to find me that way until the end of this time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, 1 John was a convicting book for me. Actually lately everything I read is correcting and reproving me. But I am glad, that is Him telling me I am His child and that He loves me :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful post. I love your blog...I am touched by your heart for Jesus, Monica. Thanks for being candid. The Body of Christ should be encouraging one another...and that is just what you are doing here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Susan! I'm glad that you have stopped by my blog and that it has blessed you in some way. So thank you again for stopping by and and taking the time to comment. Which also encourages me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I hope this post in some way has blessed you. Please leave a note telling me what you think of this post. :)