Sunday, July 15, 2012





O to grace how great a debtor
Daily I’m constrained to be!
Let Thy goodness, like a fetter,
Bind my wandering heart to Thee.
Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it,
Prone to leave the God I love;
Here’s my heart, O take and seal it,
Seal it for Thy courts above.

O that day when freed from sinning,
I shall see Thy lovely face;
Clothèd then in blood washed linen
How I’ll sing Thy sovereign grace;
Come, my Lord, no longer tarry,
Take my ransomed soul away;
Send thine angels now to carry
Me to realms of endless day.

1 comment:

  1. I found those words to fit me well..angels take me away! Sometimes I just need to rest in His arms and not worry one bit about one thing for one more moment. Good to see you back, sis! And by the way, my avatar decided it didn't like me anymore and left me. I don't have much of a clue unless when I deleted photos from my album in Google plus, it deleted it from here. It's only in my comments and on certain sites that it doesn't show up. Yours is one of them. But, I'm still here..I've just turned into a black box with a line through it. How befitting sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I hope this post in some way has blessed you. Please leave a note telling me what you think of this post. :)